CWBoard
  • Spamming will result in a permanent ban.
  • No illegal content please!
  • If you have issues logging in delete your cookies!
  • Content unlocked after posting.
  • You are more than welcome to share your content.
  • Post your stuff ! Mega.co.nz preferred.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[Camwhores.com] Iris
So disappointed this thread died out. :-( I guess no one has one of the camsets they wish to share?
No camsets, the only thing I've really been able to find is a handful of modelling pictures.

[YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ]
Thanks! A couple I haven't seen. I wish we could have lots more like this!
I bought a set from her way back in the day (long since lost). She was very particular about what she would and would not wear, though the photos turned out well.

On that basis, I'm surprised to see the censored topless pics--guess I should've kept buying sets.  Big Grin
(02-13-2018, 06:00 PM)jrr799 Wrote: I bought a set from her way back in the day (long since lost). She was very particular about what she would and would not wear, though the photos turned out well.

On that basis, I'm surprised to see the censored topless pics--guess I should've kept buying sets.  Big Grin

Do you have any of the sets she sold? I never got any and wish I had. If you do please post!
No new sets, but here are a few shots that I believe were missing from the thread. Her shirt in the first is sheer if you turn up the contrast.

Thumbnail(s)

(02-13-2018, 11:30 PM)jrr799 Wrote: No new sets, but here are a few shots that I believe were missing from the thread. Her shirt in the first is sheer if you turn up the contrast.

Thank you for your efforts and keeping this thread alive!
Added a few more to the vola. 

(03-07-2018, 01:04 AM)yayamon Wrote: Added a few more to the vola. 

Thank you! She's amazing.
Thank you yayamon !!

I am now curious about which vola you have used . . . . oops!