CWBoard
  • Spamming will result in a permanent ban.
  • No illegal content please!
  • If you have issues logging in delete your cookies!
  • Content unlocked after posting.
  • You are more than welcome to share your content.
  • Post your stuff ! Mega.co.nz preferred.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Camwhores.com] Ace
Was cute but got so stuck up... always babbling about hanging out with the Black Eyed Peas and her special mate Will I Am. We needed more boob and less BSand sadly never got it...
Never knew that about her. Guess that was when I stopped subbing to CW. So WillIAm slept with her? Huh... That makes two CWs who been with "celebs" that I know of... (NWJ being the other one)
Dang! that is a blast from the past, thanks!
(12-29-2018, 04:55 PM)aeternus Wrote: Never knew that about her. Guess that was when I stopped subbing to CW. So WillIAm slept with her? Huh... That makes two CWs who been with "celebs" that I know of... (NWJ being the other one)

Who did NWJ bang?
(03-01-2019, 11:27 PM)genesisweapon Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 04:55 PM)aeternus Wrote: Never knew that about her. Guess that was when I stopped subbing to CW. So WillIAm slept with her? Huh... That makes two CWs who been with "celebs" that I know of... (NWJ being the other one)

Who did NWJ bang?

She was open about having slept with a "well-known Hollywood actor" on LJ (wow that takes me back) but never said who. On a-ib, someone claimed that they asked her privately and she told them it was Sandler. That's the only time I've heard any name mentioned so feel free to apply as much salt as you like.
wow. I remember this one
Very nice post...thumbs up
These are great!
I thought she was cute, but needed more nudity ?
I posted a zip in vola that has some assorted images that has some pics. It has some pics that is not included in CamMouse's mega links. Did aeternus post something different than what's already there?