CWBoard
  • Spamming will result in a permanent ban.
  • No illegal content please!
  • If you have issues logging in delete your cookies!
  • Content unlocked after posting.
  • You are more than welcome to share your content.
  • Post your stuff ! Mega.co.nz preferred.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Really Old School Stuff, Other Sites, Etc
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for putting this site together and for all the posting.  I don't really have a lot of camwhores stuff but I have been looking for some old school caps, in particular old Jennicam, which you can't find anywhere.  It's crazy to think some of that stuff is 20 years old.  Also like Izzicam and Adoracam, dotcomduo, etc.

And perhaps this isn't the place but I've also got some jmeeting, cam4, etc.  Have a good amount of my own caps.

Sorry if this isn't the place to bring it up.  Just putting my feelers out.
[Image: 171561.jpg][Image: 171562.jpg][Image: 171563.jpg][Image: 171564.jpg][Image: 171565.jpg][Image: 171566.jpg]
[Image: 171573.jpg][Image: 171574.jpg][Image: 173545.jpg]
Wouldn't mind seeing what you got from cam4 tbh, I too have some of my own caps but not much from camwhores, would be nice to get some clarification if those caps would be ok here.
I have some stuff from the following and am looking for more:

Tuya_Soy
Hanna_Louise
_Eveeey_
Engel303
Dielust_2
Estremista_A
Misslovegood (aka Eiskoenigin, Snow_white78)

And some other stuff I'd have to dig out. I saw that someone posted some jennicam and some other classic stuff to the vola room. I wonder if it's ok to post upload that to stuff to mega and post here, so they last longer like the rest of the posts. I'll grab the hard drive tomorrow and post some stuff.
Yeah thats what the forum is for ! Use mega because its fast, secure and doesnt have and bullshitty popups. Currently it's the best file hosting service. I am considering buying their paid service actually because I am slowly running out of transfer and space.
hi, does anyone have any emiemk or sisi87?
anyone have any ditchkitty? I don't think she was on CW, maybe stile beforehand.
(11-09-2017, 12:10 AM)xoop Wrote: anyone have any ditchkitty? I don't think she was on CW, maybe stile beforehand.

I do have some. I will upload them to the Old Stuff Thread.

(11-06-2017, 10:28 PM)Kushiel Wrote: hi, does anyone have any emiemk or sisi87?

Those are fairly recent? I uploaded sisi87 private vid show to vola.
Thanks!
(11-06-2017, 10:28 PM)[YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ] Kushiel Wrote: hi, does anyone have any emiemk or sisi87?