CWBoard
  • Spamming will result in a permanent ban.
  • No illegal content please!
  • If you have issues logging in delete your cookies!
  • Content unlocked after posting.
  • You are more than welcome to share your content.
  • Post your stuff ! Mega.co.nz preferred.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your personal favorites?
Anything from a college dorm room
dollomatic. knowing that she has a twin sister is enough.
(11-07-2017, 04:19 PM)ynori Wrote: All the girls who did it for the sheer fun of it. Sites like MFC and CB have become big business but its all fake mostly.

I was gonna give a list, but this sums it up better.

Oh, hell, an actual list anyway: a couple of the more obscure Jenny's (the blond British one and the skinny brunette), Iris, the various goth types. Not a camgirl, but she was active during the same time period, so she's lumped together in those brain cells (and gave off a similar vibe): Erica from Erica's Exhibition.
It seems we all agree it was the personality, not the nudity (although nude was a good thing too).  I just adored Perfekt, and I don't think she ever showed anything.

I also was a regular on AugustLive and Shelly at Funky-butt. August did strip down in photo sets, but I think the closest Shelly every came to showing anything was selling bikini sets. In both cases, I miss the chatting more the webcams.

I aloremember a portal called Keyhole Cams that had a relaxed vibe. Girls who came in thinking there was money in the hi-band (paid) access never lasted. Some of the girls flashed as much in the free cam as they did in the hi-band, just for the hell of it.
nicole from sparkley. net
Mimi ejunkers! Wonder what shes up to now.
I agree, it was about the fun, free attitude. And don't forget the wonderful and hot Steph the Geek. Always fun.
purple - Jennacidal
I was always fond of Stephie and Belinda, myself.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next