CWBoard
  • Spamming will result in a permanent ban.
  • No illegal content please!
  • If you have issues logging in delete your cookies!
  • Content unlocked after posting.
  • You are more than welcome to share your content.
  • Post your stuff ! Mega.co.nz preferred.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here.
Is it possible I was missed after sharing? I'm still hoping to be a full member.
I've posted twice and am looking for full access. Thanks!
You can go to [YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ] to see archived cams

I'll post more when I come across them
This forum has the entire collection of whatever has been posted on camrecord plus a lot more.
I'm new here and would like access
(10-03-2020, 09:38 PM)Amp Wrote: This forum has the entire collection of whatever has been posted on camrecord plus a lot more.

Ok here is the brass tax. Im only here for anything on a camgirl from camwhores jello. We were married at the time of her suicide and i miss her dearly. Ive been looking for any pics of her for years when i cam across this site. On september 10 2006 she lost her fight with here demons and ive missed her everyday. If you have those files from camwhores i would love to have them. Especially if there is video. Its been a long time and im forgeting her voice.
I made an initial post of 100 pics of one of my fav old school camgirls, uploaded to mega... is this sufficient for full access?  I would like full access so I can see what you have before contributing further.

[YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ]
not sure how this works.

(07-11-2020, 01:54 AM)outofstep Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 04:23 PM)[email protected] Wrote: I have some stuff I can share, but I dont think I have much new to this site unfortunately

Can't hurt to share and see.

She was amazing.
I posted these Brenna pics. [YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ] I don't know where I got them originally.
I've shared before can share more if needed but would like access.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next