CWBoard
  • Spamming will result in a permanent ban.
  • No illegal content please!
  • If you have issues logging in delete your cookies!
  • Content unlocked after posting.
  • You are more than welcome to share your content.
  • Post your stuff ! Mega.co.nz preferred.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here.
(02-12-2020, 04:01 AM)Cubonebone Wrote: I am.new here. What exactly do we need to do

Me too. I had an old account here I no longer has access to.

Well... here I am. Back again. 

I googled my old cam name and was pointed in this direction. I was trying to prove to my girlfriends I was one of the OG, and rrreally want to get my hands on my old sets. 

Any guesses who I am? ?

I was one of the very first ones on CW, and paved the way for the newer younger models that are also selling their souls for an education. 

I had an amazon wish list, Victoria’s Secret wish list and once sold a pair of my red lace panties. 

I did a few shows, but mostly kept to myself in private. I never once showed up close coochie, or ass. 

My favorite song ever is Bette Davis Eyes.
I cant guess, but if you tell us your handle I might be able to find something...
(03-10-2020, 11:00 PM)Sladeau Wrote: I cant guess, but if you tell us your handle I might be able to find something...

Check your dm in a few. ?
Have contributed a bit but would like full access
I posted a shit ton of new Falon stuff, including the BJ video. Now i'm locked out?
(03-16-2020, 12:24 AM)iceddemon666 Wrote: I posted a shit ton of new Falon stuff, including the BJ video. Now i'm locked out?

No you are not anymore.
(03-16-2020, 08:03 AM)Amp Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 12:24 AM)iceddemon666 Wrote: I posted a shit ton of new Falon stuff, including the BJ video. Now i'm locked out?

No you are not anymore.

Thank you sir!
I’ve contributed in the past and would like full access.  I posted the current day vids from Starla.  
I've contributed some Mega archives, can contribute more in the future. Can also contribute videos directly if that's more what is preferred Smile

Can I have access ?
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next