CWBoard
  • Spamming will result in a permanent ban.
  • No illegal content please!
  • If you have issues logging in delete your cookies!
  • Content unlocked after posting.
  • You are more than welcome to share your content.
  • Post your stuff ! Mega.co.nz preferred.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
other things?
i wish i had more to post, and i wish more people would pop up to post things we haven't seen yet...but this is a pretty good archive already. 

so, i'm interested.. what else are you into? CW is just one site. We're all fans, but.. maybe we are also mutual fans of other things...

what are you into?
(07-15-2018, 05:19 AM)xoop Wrote: i wish i had more to post, and i wish more people would pop up to post things we haven't seen yet...but this is a pretty good archive already. 

so, i'm interested.. what else are you into? CW is just one site. We're all fans, but.. maybe we are also mutual fans of other things...

what are you into?

This site isnt really advertised anywhere and now that anon.ib is gone then only specific google searches point to it. 
I thought about creating a megathread that points to each camgirl's thread or even a separate website that allows a quicker search of threads with respective photos. We covered around 70% of everything that was ever posted on the original camwhores. I have more stuff but honestly I see that lately I am the only one posting content so it does not motivate me a lot.

The other shit I like is music, boobs (oh we got that covered), cars and funny shit online (yeah im a nerd).
I've got somegreat stuff, but it wasn't clear to me how to post.
Tell me what you have and I will help you out.
I also haven't really been pulling my weight around here. I don't really have any more camwhores stuff.

I like cam4, camfuze and old jmeeting and anywebcam stuff. I also like all the really old webcam stuff going all the way back to the spotlife days. Generally speaking I prefer stuff from girls that seem to enjoy camming, rather than the current stuff where it looks like a girl is locked in a closet and forced to cam for tips.

I have a good amount of all of this, but honestly I'm a little worried about posting it because a lot of it is kind of rare. That's why I brought up the possibility of trading but I can see why it hasn't panned out, and I understand how that's frustrating to everyone who is sharing. But the fact of the matter is you gotta give up the good stuff to get the good stuff and cappers tend to hold onto it. A few years ago I got in contact with a couple jmeeting cappers and it was great since we all had private stashes. None of that stuff has gotten out.

Anonib was great back in the day. There was a lot of sharing and it's kind of cool seeing a lot of my caps on all the sites. Mless has a handful of good sharers on there and I'm sure they have some more they're keeping to themselves. The camfuze vola has its good days but there are a lot of reups there now.

Long story short this is the only place I really know of that can be a practical (and mature) forum. I've been thinking about sending some of my friends on Mless a message about this place. All I like there is the webcam content and that's grown stagnant. Anyone opposed to me spreading the word that way?

Also I'm just going to throw this out there...what about making this a closed forum or creating a new one? I don't want to punish the people that have been sharing but having something a little more exclusive tends to lead to more active posting.

Thoughts?
Good idea Dockah. Share as much as you can. I am working on the damn mail server settings now so I don't have to manually enable accounts. People DO RECEIVE activation emails but sadly they land in the spam folder. For now I cannot change it but I will work on it more.
After all my begging for Iris I feel bad I haven't searched my old files for some good stuff. I'll see what I can find and add.
I don't really have anything else from the camwhores era myself apart from maybe Gen, but I'm not sure if I've got anything particularly revealing of her. I also have Tsunami but I know that all the pics I've got of her, other people have posted. Oh, and a few of Babewow but not as many as I'd like.

I know I've got a couple of camfuze videos that other people uploaded elsewhere and I've downloaded those, like cuteazngamer (only boobs, really) and a couple of small vids of rachelxx9643 (sadly, not the one that everyone wants). I can always upload those to vola someday?