CWBoard
  • Spamming will result in a permanent ban.
  • No illegal content please!
  • If you have issues logging in delete your cookies!
  • Content unlocked after posting.
  • You are more than welcome to share your content.
  • Post your stuff ! Mega.co.nz preferred.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old school cam girls
Thanks for starting this board. It's a blast from the past. Anybody remember Peeping Moe's? Long before Stile and Camwhores, it was the place to find the newest cams. A few of the super old cams I'd like to see more of:

Elly -- early camgirl/journal girl; later became one of the first SuicideGirls

Puce -- friend elly.org. I remember her saying she'd done some camwhoring but never caught anything.

Olivia--friend of Elly's and co-founder of Suicide Girls. I used to have some of the nude caps she did on her own site pre-SG but I lost them somewhere over the years.

Anarchista -- super annoying Ayn Rand accolyte. She went members only and did sex shows at the end.

Camilla -- was she one of the early Stile girls? I can't remember but she was a favorite.

Jen -- ran a life cam/blogging site called echoside.net. Did some teasing but not much to speak of.

Izzicam--she had a pretty mild member site, but did some whoring on iFriends or something before; the caps are out there.

Katyland -- kind of a plain redhead.

Nostalgie --guy named nost had a hot girlfriend named elle.

Safia--Very hot amateur camgirl who went members only. I'd love to recover more of her members only pics.

Sweetcam--bbw camgirl. Not into that but for some reason I liked her.

Anacam--very pretentious, narcissistic camgirl, but she did some interest stuff.

Lucy's World -- big breasted amateur lifecammer

Krizsa -- was on cam all the time but managed to show very little; love to see more of her.

House of Vane--cut Gothi cam girl; I think she showed a lot at first, not much thereafter

Dhani and Jhae -- goth cam girls; Jhae was dhani's friend who started her own site.

Nakkid Nerds -- I vaguely remember this site.

violet-fluid.net -- super hot camgirl named jes. would love to see more of her.

Harpycam -- I would love to see more of Ann from this old cam site

Isobel--camgirl obsessed with Bjork

If anybody is interested, I can post what I have (if any) of the above camgirls. By the way, you can revisit Peeping Moe's and the Nose's homecams portals via the Wayback Machine.
Good stuff. Post all you got ! This place is for sharing. I have some of the ones you mentioned when I have more time I will make their threads.
(12-23-2017, 07:37 PM)CamMouse Wrote: Good stuff. Post all you got ! This place is for sharing. I have some of the ones you mentioned when I have more time I will make their threads.

Okay, I'll post when I get a chance. If anybody has any requests from my list, let me know.
Anacam is still active and has a youtube channel with some creepy crazy shit that makes no sense to me. 

Here are a few samples of my requests.

More of jen from echoside

More faves/requests...

even more...

And more...

Thumbnail(s)

Dude. Puce was adorable...if anyone has anything of her...it'd make my year
Final batch of thumbs...

Thumbnail(s)

I really like the safiasworld angel pic
I do remember Peeping Moe's. There was a non-nude girl Pretty Effigy who also never moved, so it was difficult to tell if her image ever refreshed.
(12-24-2017, 09:44 PM)CamMouse Wrote: I really like the safiasworld angel pic

It's ridiculous that I remember drama from 20 years ago, but she was pissed off by that shot. She let her webmaster (he went by the name Mystic 7 or something like that) shoot some artsy pictures for her paysite and he then posted full frontal nude shots, which she apparently did not want to post on her site. Oh well. I never paid for her site that I can recall, but there were easily accessible back doors to all of the private sections. There might be a few random cam flashes out there, but I think the images you posted are the best of the bunch.