CWBoard
  • Spamming will result in a permanent ban.
  • No illegal content please!
  • If you have issues logging in delete your cookies!
  • Content unlocked after posting.
  • You are more than welcome to share your content.
  • Post your stuff ! Mega.co.nz preferred.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Camwhores.com] Sarahcide
(08-17-2019, 12:59 AM)Sarahcide Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 11:17 PM)Sladeau Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 10:45 PM)Sarahcide Wrote: Oh wow, crazy, I didn't think anyone would remember me!

You were unforgettable Wink

aww thank you!

It sucks because at one point I had my ENTIRE archive (6 years worth of stills). I moved everything to a new bigger hard drive and that one failed a few months later so I lost almost everything. So the lesson is to back up your stuff frequently onto multiple drives :/

You're welcome Wink And shame about the loss of content too.
Random question, but do you still have that guitar in the pics above? It looks like a Made In Japan E Series strat, which is very similar to my E series tele. Guitarnerd mode off.
Hope you are doing well young lady!
(08-17-2019, 05:31 PM)Sladeau Wrote: You're welcome Wink And shame about the loss of content too.
Random question, but do you still have that guitar in the pics above? It looks like a Made In Japan E Series strat, which is very similar to my E series tele. Guitarnerd mode off.

I do have it! It's kind of a cheapie Korean Fender Squire from the 90's. The other one I have is a Charvel strat from the 80's. And no, I still can't play worth a shit Big Grin. Life is good!

(08-07-2019, 03:35 AM)Avec Wrote: Remembered and appreciated. Just wish there were more memories here! ;-)

I may have some stuff that hasn't been posted, I'll see what I have left that I can dig up!
(08-18-2019, 01:06 AM)Sarahcide Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 05:31 PM)Sladeau Wrote: You're welcome Wink And shame about the loss of content too.

I do have it! It's kind of a cheapie Korean Fender Squire from the 90's. The other one I have is a Charvel strat from the 80's. And no, I still can't play worth a shit Big Grin. Life is good!

Its nice to see you back here anyhow. I hope a lot of your friends from CW can find their way back here.
And for what its worth, I'm no guitar hero either. But its still a little fun now and again. Wink

I remember you had a little chinchilla or something? I had ferrets. Heh.
beautiful :)
(08-18-2019, 12:39 PM)Sladeau Wrote: Its nice to see you back here anyhow. I hope a lot of your friends from CW can find their way back here.

And for what its worth, I'm no guitar hero either. But its still a little fun now and again. Wink

Yes! Chilly was awesome, I had her for 10 years. Now I have two small dogs that are even more spoiled. I do keep in regular contact with a lot of former CW cammers and people from the forum/tagboard. Met some really great people through there.
(08-20-2019, 12:07 AM)Sarahcide Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 12:39 PM)Sladeau Wrote: Its nice to see you back here anyhow. I hope a lot of your friends from CW can find their way back here.

Yes! Chilly was awesome, I had her for 10 years. Now I have two small dogs that are even more spoiled. I do keep in regular contact with a lot of former CW cammers and people from the forum/tagboard. Met some really great people through there.
Being in Australia,  I never actually met anyone, except for Chelle/Digital Vixen who was dating a co-worker back around 2000/2001. I had the occasional chats in the tagroom and pm's with loads of people I never met though. It was always nice to see folks in the USA meet up and hang out
(08-17-2019, 12:59 AM)Sarahcide Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 11:17 PM)Sladeau Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 10:45 PM)Sarahcide Wrote: Oh wow, crazy, I didn't think anyone would remember me!

You were unforgettable Wink

aww thank you!

It sucks because at one point I had my ENTIRE archive (6 years worth of stills). I moved everything to a new bigger hard drive and that one failed a few months later so I lost almost everything. So the lesson is to back up your stuff frequently onto multiple drives :/

A tragedy  Angry
We've missed you Sarahcide. Hope you're able to find some archives soon!
apparently i need to make two posts before i can view links.
(12-07-2017, 05:55 PM)cunc Wrote: [YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ][YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ][YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ]

[YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ][YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ][YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ]

[YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ][YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ][YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ]

Thank you