CWBoard
  • Spamming will result in a permanent ban.
  • No illegal content please!
  • If you have issues logging in delete your cookies!
  • Content unlocked after posting.
  • You are more than welcome to share your content.
  • Post your stuff ! Mega.co.nz preferred.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Girls that are still active...
<p>
(05-27-2019, 03:21 AM)xandarklein Wrote: I just found a flash drive from years ago and there was a rar file that was corrupted but I remembered it was of someone from camwhores sucking a dick. So I searched for her (luna) and found this place. Man, fun times.

</p><p><br></p><p>If it was "Loona" rather than "Luna", you might be in luck. Loona is super active and apparently a professional sex therapist. She goes by LoonaVision on most sites now, LoonasCandi on OnlyFans, and I think she has loonascandi.xyz as a url to point to whatever she's up to.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>
(02-27-2022, 01:59 AM)americanyumyumhappyclown Wrote: <p>
(05-27-2019, 03:21 AM)xandarklein Wrote: I just found a flash drive from years ago and there was a rar file that was corrupted but I remembered it was of someone from camwhores sucking a dick. So I searched for her (luna) and found this place. Man, fun times.

</p><p><br></p><p>If it was "Loona" rather than "Luna", you might be in luck. Loona is super active and apparently a professional sex therapist. She goes by LoonaVision on most sites now, LoonasCandi on OnlyFans, and I think she has loonascandi.xyz as a url to point to whatever she's up to.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>

Haven't thought about Loona for years, I think. I saw her (live) in Israel once

I'll pretty sure she's quit camming except in onlyfans. Loonascandi.xyz redirects to chaturbate