CWBoard
  • Spamming will result in a permanent ban.
  • No illegal content please!
  • If you have issues logging in delete your cookies!
  • Content unlocked after posting.
  • You are more than welcome to share your content.
  • Post your stuff ! Mega.co.nz preferred.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special tags / Ideas
(11-18-2017, 11:45 PM)Amp Wrote: If you want one hit me up...

Also I am thinking about adding a new subforum for those who want to "trade". Perhaps someone has some special vids or pics they consider to be rare and does not want to share. I can understand that. But if they want to "trade" it, they might post it there.

There will be a live chat plugin installed soon once i make sure its nice and secure. I want 100% to go through SSL.

I dig the trade section idea and have some thoughts on it.

I have a fair amount of my own caps, as well as some I've come across.  I don't really want them just getting out into the world, seeing as how that's already happened with a couple of my caps, particularly from Cam4 and Jmeeting.  I don't mind sharing, but quite frankly it's the people that share nothing that tend to pass their caps off as their own, and then post them on public forums.

Another aspect to it; some people get pissed off when you don't want to share with them just because they've posted a lot.   I'm not really into most of the tipwhores that dominate the current sites, so it doesn't do anything for me when someone posts a lot of that content.  That being said, I'm happy to with users like Amp, CamMouse, etc. for creating the site and actually posting stuff I like.  

Long story short I prefer trading discreetly to 1 - get more stuff (!) and 2- keep it limited so the caps go further.  Does that make sense or is it just greedy?  Perhaps the thing here would be to post some stills or something, then trade via message from there?
Messages In This Thread
Special tags / Ideas - by Amp - 11-18-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: Special tags / Ideas - by Amp - 11-20-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Special tags / Ideas - by Dockah - 11-22-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Special tags / Ideas - by xoop - 11-22-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Special tags / Ideas - by xoop - 11-24-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: Special tags / Ideas - by Amp - 11-24-2017, 01:11 PM
RE: Special tags / Ideas - by xoop - 11-24-2017, 11:47 PM
RE: Special tags / Ideas - by Amp - 11-28-2017, 11:18 AM