CWBoard
Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - Printable Version

+- CWBoard (https://cwboard.com)
+-- Forum: Contribute - To Access Archives (https://cwboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Place your contribution here in order to gain access (https://cwboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. (/showthread.php?tid=639)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - xenocide - 03-01-2020

(02-12-2020, 04:01 AM)Cubonebone Wrote: I am.new here. What exactly do we need to do

Me too. I had an old account here I no longer has access to.

I mean, shouldn’t an OG Camgirl have access? ? - RetiredCamwhore - 03-10-2020

Well... here I am. Back again. 

I googled my old cam name and was pointed in this direction. I was trying to prove to my girlfriends I was one of the OG, and rrreally want to get my hands on my old sets. 

Any guesses who I am? ?

I was one of the very first ones on CW, and paved the way for the newer younger models that are also selling their souls for an education. 

I had an amazon wish list, Victoria’s Secret wish list and once sold a pair of my red lace panties. 

I did a few shows, but mostly kept to myself in private. I never once showed up close coochie, or ass. 

My favorite song ever is Bette Davis Eyes.

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - Sladeau - 03-10-2020

I cant guess, but if you tell us your handle I might be able to find something...

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - RetiredCamwhore - 03-10-2020

(03-10-2020, 11:00 PM)Sladeau Wrote: I cant guess, but if you tell us your handle I might be able to find something...

Check your dm in a few. ?

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - blueroses - 03-14-2020

Have contributed a bit but would like full access

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - iceddemon666 - 03-16-2020

I posted a shit ton of new Falon stuff, including the BJ video. Now i'm locked out?

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - Amp - 03-16-2020

(03-16-2020, 12:24 AM)iceddemon666 Wrote: I posted a shit ton of new Falon stuff, including the BJ video. Now i'm locked out?

No you are not anymore.

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - iceddemon666 - 03-16-2020

(03-16-2020, 08:03 AM)Amp Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 12:24 AM)iceddemon666 Wrote: I posted a shit ton of new Falon stuff, including the BJ video. Now i'm locked out?

No you are not anymore.

Thank you sir!

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - Andreagirl317 - 03-21-2020

I’ve contributed in the past and would like full access.  I posted the current day vids from Starla.  

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - qwertyX - 03-21-2020

I've contributed some Mega archives, can contribute more in the future. Can also contribute videos directly if that's more what is preferred Smile

Can I have access ?