CWBoard
Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - Printable Version

+- CWBoard (https://cwboard.com)
+-- Forum: Contribute - To Access Archives (https://cwboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Place your contribution here in order to gain access (https://cwboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. (/showthread.php?tid=639)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - Amp - 02-06-2020

Rules have changed for now. 95% of our members are leechers and some more seeders would be a good thing. So please post here if you want full access again, if you feel like you deserve it because you have contributed something, either material or some useful information.

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - jrr799 - 02-06-2020

I haven't posted in a while since new content isn't forthcoming, but I had several contributions a couple of years ago. Would like to have access to the archives again if possible.

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - jgp3553 - 02-08-2020

I would also like to regain access. I recently joined but left for a little while. I enjoy the site very much.

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - Cubonebone - 02-12-2020

I am.new here. What exactly do we need to do

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - Amp - 02-12-2020

(02-12-2020, 04:01 AM)Cubonebone Wrote: I am.new here. What exactly do we need to do

Share something you might have. Preferably old camwhores.com , cambang.com and classic webcam model content.

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - Amp - 02-12-2020

(02-06-2020, 03:18 PM)jrr799 Wrote: I haven't posted in a while since new content isn't forthcoming, but I had several contributions a couple of years ago. Would like to have access to the archives again if possible.

You are welcome to contribute anything you may assume to be worth sharing - preferably old cam model content. Then you will regain access.

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - Damon - 02-16-2020

Thing says I have two threads and 30 posts. I have put up stuff on voila

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - dany - 02-19-2020

I added stuff on Voila as well and had a different user name. I added stuff here as well. I switched usernames at one point.

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - franky1990 - 02-19-2020

Something like this?

[YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ]

My wife pics ^^

RE: Those who have contributed or have a reason to have full access please post here. - Amp - 02-19-2020

(02-19-2020, 05:04 PM)franky1990 Wrote: [YOU NEED TO POST AT LEAST TWICE TO SEE LINKS ]

My wife pics ^^

Why would you jack off on your wives photos beats me but you have access for posting something for the pervs.